To all our Pranic Healing Students, Pranic Healers, Arhatic Yoga Practitioners!
you all for your continuous Support and Dedication to GMCK's work and joining at some of our events for Pranic Healing throughout London, Middlesex and surrounding areas in 2011. It has been a fantastic year!
Living the Priceless Teachings of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui simply in
every day, Helping Family and Friends, Running Meditation sessions and
Healing Clinics, Introducing People to Pranic Healing to Organising and
supporting the MCKS charitable foundation Projects. So much has been achieved and so much progress has been made this year.
Some highlights of 2011:
- approx 50 New Students introduced to Pranic Healing - by Pranic Healing London
- 30% of the Basic PH Students progessed to higher courses (Levels 2 and above) facilitated by Hemal Shah (senior IIS PH Instructor)
- 4 Introductory Workshops conducted
- 12 Monthly Meditations conducted in Central London
- Exhibitions: Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Northampton, London
- Started Monthly Arhatic Yoga Practices at the Edgware Centre
- More than 2500 Pranic Healers from round the world attended the 9th World Convention in Singapore
- More than 100 Students attended the higher courses (Pranic Feng Shui, Kriyashaktu & Inner Christianity Revealed) by Master Stephen Co in Sept
- Master Co launched his new book: "The Power of Prana" showing the 9 Energising Breaths - watch the intro video on the website!
- Oshwal Health Awareness Day - 13 November 2011 - more than 20 healings given
- Great Healing Room Review by Predictions Magazine
- Su Hepenstall released by WHPF and IIS to teach Basic PH Level
- New Weekly Central London Meditation Group started in July 2011
- 19.03.11 GMCKS Mahasamadhi special event
- Celebrated Founders Day - Aug 15th and Guru Purnima
- New Website set up in May
- A very active Facebook Page for all to join and enjoy/share the teachings
- Joined the MeetUp Organisation to promote the Twin Hearts Meditation in Central London
- Start of the GMCKS Charitable Fund
- And much more...
we spend precious time with our loved ones and recharge over the
holidays, Let us each look within and look ahead to all the New Year has
to offer in Spiritual Progress, Good Health, Loving Relationships,
Happiness and great success in every area of our lives.
is much work ahead of us to do together as we continue to anchor and
spread the Blessings of Pranic Healing to an even Larger Population of
Master’s future Students! We live in incredible times and the opportunity to serve the work is a gift and a blessing to the Soul beyond measure. By keeping true to the teachings, what we have the opportunity to establish now will carry on for Generations to come – well beyond this life-time!
the true magnitude of the Pranic healing Mission guided and protected
by the supreme God, All the great ones & GMCKS. To
reflect upon each line of the great vision will empower and enlighten
our efforts to serve the work powerfully and properly as one".(The Origin of Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga - pg 199)
Some Great things to look forward to in 2012:
- Pranic Healing London Group Membership - see website for more details or register here: Pranic
Healing London Group Registration
- GMCKS Charitable activities
- Quarterly Introduction Workshops
- Regular Arhatic Practices facilitated by Su Hepenstall
- Twice monthly Pranic Healing Practice Workshops facilitated by Su Hepenstall and myself
- Monthly Kriyashakti Group Practice facilitated by Su Hepenstall
- New Meditation Group starting in Watford
- A great New Committee of Organisers for all future events
- Quarterly Free Healing Clinics
- International Arhatic Yoga Retreats in LA (USA), Jaipur (India) and more to be announced
- GMCKS Charity Ball in May 2012 in Maidenhead - details will be available in the new year
May GMCKS and all the Higher Beings continue to bless and guide each one of you on your spiritual journeys wherever it may lead you.....
Organiser - Pranic Healing London UK
079 5855 3741